When Nathan the FFK isn’t in the gym playing racquetball or out trail running, he is working as a public relations & marketing coordinator at Florida State University. He loves bringing his passion for health and his trade together to share his story in inspire others to start their own journey towards a healthier life. (Click here for a short bio).
One the side, Nathan is a freelance writer as a guest contributor for other fitness blogs and for publications regarding social media and digital community building. (You can read his past articles here).
Some of the topics Nathan would like to write about include:
- Starting a weight loss journey while in graduate school
- Losing over 100 pounds and the self confidence that builds
- Losing weight as a couple
- Replacing food with exercise as a coping mechanism
- Building a physical and digital support system around your weight loss
- How to handle being the biggest person in a workout class
If you would like Nathan to contribute to your publication or blog, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.